News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

New DDSR Member

Started by Lonesome Dave, May 25, 2013, 08:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

Just letting everyone know, Loingrader had a brand new addition to the family last week.  Don't know any details, but I'm sure he'll let us know.  Congrats
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Cool! I knew there was one on the way.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

Very cool!  Congrats Bret!

Lonesome Dave

Okay, my fault!  Bret had sent me an email telling me his mother had been very busy doting over a new grand baby.  Of course I thought it was Bret's.  Another email set me straight.  Okay, for the record; the new baby is Bret's sister.  His new baby is due next week.  I'll let him pass on the info and cigars, when it happens!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

loingrader

Your timing was so close I wasn't gonna say anything Dave as mine should be arriving any day now!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

loingrader

The little guy finally arrived on June 10.  Maverick James Maydew.  10lbs 5.5oz.  Mom and the little moose are both doing well.

And my 2 year old Norris achieved a motorcycling milestone last week when he burned his leg on the pipe of the CT90.  Kinda felt like a bad father!

And my 3 year old Claire is getting pretty good at piloting my Honda 4 wheeler (with me behind her of course).

So my hope is that I'll be able to share my love of bikes with all my kids as we go thru the years.  Time will tell.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

Congrats buddy!    10lb, 5oz... wow!

Dr Psyko

11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

greatbuffalo

Congratulations Bret! Don't feel bad about a muffler burn. Could be much worse.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Dr Psyko

I can't resist this one. I came home from a ride on the 900ss when Jake was 2, and he reached out and grabbed the exhaust pipe. Poor little guy had his hand wrapped with bandages for a couple weeks. Took the skin right off the palm of his hand.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

gerry1eye

fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

Lonesome Dave

Congratulations.  That kid is going to need a 450. 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

numb41