This is SO funny..... BMW owners may be offended

Started by greatbuffalo, December 27, 2015, 04:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

This video is one of the funniest things I've watched in a long time. To get the biggest laugh out of the video you should do yourself a favor to watch a few of Ed March's videos on his C90 Adventures channel. He makes many not so flattering comments about BMW GS's.

Here is his channel:     https://www.youtube.com/user/c90adventures

Here is the video that I found SO funny:   

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Harry Potter

I had forgot about that one, my daughter had showed it to me some time ago. As a BMW owner I can say there is a lot of truth there.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Lonesome Dave

OMG!  That's hilarious.  Maybe he could do a video on Harleys.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

That's a good one.  That chunk of movie has been put to good use in the motorcycle community.  I think that's the 4th or 5th version I've seen.

Sent from the Altair 8800 I carry around.

Bogus Jim

If you are interested in WWII history, it is actually a pretty good movie. It is called "Downfall" and received Academy Award nomination. Was on Netflix last time I checked.

Fletch

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on December 27, 2015, 02:24:28 PM
OMG!  That's hilarious.  Maybe he could do a video on Harleys.

there are several, apparently there is a generator of some sort available for the movie clip. I've seen a dozen or so on various topics?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

There is a parody generator, and here is the clip where Hitler discovers there is a parody maker.