News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Just got signed in

Started by Farmer, March 28, 2012, 07:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmer

Got introduced to this forum after Lee,Hank and I had some fun last Sunday morning.If you read their posts I am the guy in the Hi-Vis
jacket on the TW200.Just last spring I  purchased an 09 KLR 650 and the TW after years  on street bikes and trying to ride them where they shouldn't go.I also have a 1500 Gold Wing.I have particapated in a lot of GLMC events the last several years and always have a bunch of fun with those guys.Rode part of Sleddogs Trans South Dakota Trail last July with Him and Allen.Another great time.

This looks like a fun forum to particapate in and look forward to meeting more of the members.

Don't Forget the GLMC's Off road poker ride April 22,and Barn Bike Buildoff August 25  Both more fun then you can shake a stick at.

http://www.glmc.org/events.html

Farmer

Hank

Hi Farmer!   It was nice meeting you and riding with you last Sunday.  Other than my crash.  :)

greatbuffalo

Hey Farmer, Welcome to the group. Look forward to meeting you and riding at the rally.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

loingrader

Welcome Farmer!

The TW200 and the KLR650 are two of my favorite bikes.

Hope to see you on the trail sometime!

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro