News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Hello from Wisconsin

Started by rokklym, April 17, 2012, 07:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rokklym

For some reason I thought I had posted an intro before, but I guess I haven't!

My name is Chad aka rokklym (rock - climb)and I live on Wisconsins West Coast near La Crosse. I have been a Dual Sport / ADV Rider since late 2004 and I started riding in 1991 on sport bikes. I have a website and Facebook page  called Lone Wolf Expeditions that shows some of my travels and what not.

I have been to the Black Hills several times on Dual Sport bikes and absolutely love the riding out there. Here is a link to one of my trips:
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141117
My first tastes of the Dakotas was on 4 Rock Climbing trips to the Black Hills and Devils Tower and while I got to explore a little bit on those trips, I feel like I never really got to see it until I ventured out on a motorcycle.

Anyways, I hope I can add something to this site, I plan on getting back out there are wandering around soon!

Hank

Hi Rokklym!   I've seen you around plenty on ADV.. welcome to our little corner of DS riding.    Hope you can make it out in June.

greatbuffalo

Yes, welcome again. This is a small but great group of like minded riders. We would love to see you at one of the rallies.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

The Yeti

Welcome Rokklym! I've seen a few of your ride reports over on ADV as well, great job!
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

rokklym

thanks! I hope I can make one of those rallies!