News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

How about a brew

Started by greatbuffalo, March 12, 2014, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

thinking about having a brew in Rapid area tomorrow evening. Wondering if anyone wanted to join me.

I don't know Rapid all that well but we've been to Sanford's with this group before. If any one else has a better idea, I'm willing to follow the herd.

I know its short notice but if you read this and call a friend in the crew that you know may not see it, give em a call.

Let me know if anyone is in. you can post here or send me a text. It would be nice to know how many will be going so we give a number before we go so they can accommodate.
Text me at: six-O-five/seven-seven-O/six-eight-seven-nine
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

Been sick the last couple days but if I feel better tomorrow I'm in
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Fletch

not looking good for me. I'm at work but think I will go home sick at lunch if I don't start feeling better. beer probably won't help things, catch you next time.

Lonesome Dave

Just letting everyone know.  We're going to Sanford's at 6 pm tonight.  Dan, you must be special, Elisa's coming along too. 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

I'm feeling a bit better (maybe it's the weather?) I may go for a short ride after work and stop by..

tannerc

Quote from: Fletch on March 13, 2014, 02:57:34 PM
I'm feeling a bit better (maybe it's the weather?) I may go for a short ride ..

Need a little inspiration?  ;)

That guy throws it around like a 300lb dirt bike! :o

Awesome - Awesome - Awsome
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

loingrader

Holy moley that was impressive!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Fletch

pretty sure my 1190 will never look like that, unless I'm in the process of crashing....
beers were good and the company better, we should do that more often.