News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

BMW Breakfast

Started by Lonesome Dave, February 18, 2015, 06:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

Just letting everyone know in case you might be interested.  Our local (RC) BMW riders club / group have breakfast every Sunday at Bully Blends (900 block of Main St.) at 10 am.  This week they are hosting Dale Baity author of BH Ghost Towns and BH Ghost Mines.  Dale is going to present his software and books to the group and answer questions.

Dale met with us back in Dec. and presented his wares.  I believe 5 or 6 people bought his software on that date.  If you don't know about Dale here's a link from another thread.  http://www.dakotadualsportriders.com/smf/index.php?topic=1635.0

I've crashed this Beemer group breakfasts before and have got to know a few of them.  They're requesting that anyone from the DDSR that would like to join them are more then welcome to attend. 

I'm planning on being there for Dale's moral support and help with questions.

Let me know if you think you might attend.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

Do you think I could attend without offending anyone? You know, the whole KTM/BMW thing coupled with my lack of he little voice that tells you not to say what you think?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Fletch, I think you'd be okay.  When I walk in I always tell them I'm bringing a little "class" to the party.  Then it goes down hill from there.  ;)
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Thought maybe those did High Tea, not breakfast
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?