News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Random crazy though

Started by Fletch, May 18, 2016, 03:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

After the conversation I had with Kyle and Jacin at the last breakfast I thought "yea, why do we try to keep all these forum names straight with real names?" My first thought was do what Jacin did at first and just register as Mike Letcher or Mike L. but that seems like it may cause more confusion at this point. So my next thought was to simply put my real name in the sig line or what ever that is called at the bottom. not sure if it will help or not, but I for one have a hell of a time keeping everyone straight?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

jacin theis

Wait. Your Mike? I didn't know you were the plumber. I thought you worked down the street from my house!  And I thought you from Mitchell, not Letcher. I am really confused now. Next you'll tell me Lonesome Dave is married!!
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

greatbuffalo

Dave's not Married, his wife is.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Bogus Jim

I registered with my real name and just put Bogus in front of it. It kind of backfired because now people call me Bogus, not my real name.

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: greatbuffalo on May 18, 2016, 08:03:38 PM
Dave's not Married, his wife is.

She has told me to tell all of you, "we are both very married." 
I don't think I better add anything here at this point.

Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: Bogus Jim on May 18, 2016, 08:41:57 PM
I registered with my real name and just put Bogus in front of it. It kind of backfired because now people call me Bogus, not my real name.

Well I've avoided calling you the next thing that came to mind, "BJ."  Didn't think you'd like that either.
I'm sure we can all start..... :evil
Older - Wiser - Faster !

NDave

Just to clairify.      My name is Dave and I live in North Dakota

Fletch

Haha.  Nevermind I should have known this would go to hell in a hurry.   I'll just refer to everyone as "hey you" and call it good ;D

jacin theis

I like the idea of real names, or at least putting a photo with your handle. I suppose Fletch will have a photo of Chevy Chase..... Sorry I sidelined your serious thread.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Fletch

I should have know better....

Dr Psyko

Although I am Dr. Portinga, my clients usually say "Hey you..."
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

Robmicgrn

I go by Robert............. Robmicgrn has been my handle since my first AOL account last century...............
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

grubbie

I go by Rob or Robbie. Grubbie was a nick name given to me by a bass fishing club I once belonged to, my "go-to" lure was a plastic grub.

loingrader

I graded pork loins on the cut floor for 3 summers at John Morrell in Sioux Falls during college.  My job title was loingrader.  Name is Bret.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro